£45000 per annum
0161 2600 649
17 days ago
My client is on the market from over 40 years, building a powerful reputation for improving business performance, providing hospitality, catering and leisure organisations, using cutting edge EPOS technology and unrivalled level of experience in providing best installation, customer training, support and consultancy services.
Offering a unique combination of skills and experience in the installation of EPOS Systems and Project Management ensuring maximum efficiency and minimum disruption.
You will be working for the leading providing of enterprise management solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Fitness and Sports, Attractions, Spa, Education and Laboratory information systems.
Opportunity to work on full lifecycle projects using agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Microsoft .NET 4.5+ developing using C# and VB.NET
- ETL processes, multi-dimensional modelling and data warehousing design
- Microsoft .NET technologies including WCF, WinForms, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience in software application development
- Experience with T-SQL skills including stored procedure development
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM
- Understanding of working in an agile environment
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) systems
- Knowledge of developing mobile friendly web applications
- Ability to use version control software, such as SVN or Git
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps tooling
- Ideally holds a Computer Science degree, related engineering discipline or equivalent qualification
- Exposure to Mobile Development on IOS or Andriod.
- EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) – combination of hardware and software designed to help run business more effectively. Records transactional information and can generate detailed reports in response to the input data.