£40000 - £60000 per hour, Benefits: Pension shame , private health insurance
0161 2600 649
5 months ago
My client is a driven and sociable Company that find joy in gaming and beauty in simplicity.
I am currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their rapidly growing engineering team in London. The company itself has roughly 30 Developers with 5 different teams covering different parts of the business and its top-class product line. You will work together with the engineering team and combine your in-depth knowledge of large-scale applications and your passion for new technologies to ensure the best experiences are delivered to customers.
If you are someone who likes to put their own stamp on things and have a big input, this is the place for you. You will be given free reign and allowed time to research new tech and apply it where applicable.
- Being an asset to deliver fast paced projects thanks to leadership and skills.
- Requirements and project specs analysis and estimations
- Write high performance and reusable PHP code modules
- Code review and projects architecture improvement
- Follow and enforcing coding standards and best practices
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in web development using PHP5, OOP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML, Kafka.
- Experience with PHP framework such as Lumen and Laravel
- Experience in developing REST web services and working with APIs
- Experience in using version control systems such as GIT
- Experience in designing automation unit, stress and functional tests
- Experience of working in Agile environments
- To be a fast learner who adapts easily to changing environments, possess strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & a large Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly team as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per year of service
- Pension scheme with Employer contribution matching up to 6% of base salary
- Company and personal performance-based bonus (AVG – 10/15%)
- Perk box
- Private health insurance