£18000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Flexible Working, Healthcare
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
Salary for the Personal Assistant - £18k -£24k
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join this firm on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals, like-minded professionals and more.
What you will do as the Personal Assistant:
- Work directly with one of the company Directors
- Manage workload on a daily basis
- Assist with the management of emails, daily tasks and meeting
- Professional expertise in a Personal Assistant position
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Excellent time management and strong organisation
- An exceptional role model and advocate of the brand
- Strong with MS Office
- £18k - £24k
- Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Personal Assistant who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.