£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Commission, Bonus, Flexible Working
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
Salary for the Business Development Manager - £25k -£30k + Commission
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join the tax department of this firm, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals, like-minded professionals and more.
What you will do as the Business Development Manager:
- Developing business and growing the client base across the North West of England
- Develop relationships and increase your network
- Identify areas to increase business opportunities and pitching to clients
- Manage the process through to the relevant teams to advise and direct
- Professional expertise in a business development position
- Proven track record of hitting and surpassing targets
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- An exceptional role model and advocate of the brand
- Excellent time management and strong organisation
Benefits for you, the Business Development Manager:
- £25k - £30k
- Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Business Development Manager who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.