£22000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Flexible Working, Healthcare
0161 2600 649
3 months ago
Salary for the Executive Assistant - £22k -£27k
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join this firm on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals, like-minded professionals and more.
What you will do as the Executive Assistant:
- Work directly with one of the company Directors
- Manage workload on a daily basis
- Take meeting minutes and project manage to ensure all actions are completed as agreed
- Complete follow ups to meetings
- Professional expertise in a senior Assistant position
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Excellent time management and strong organisation
- An exceptional role model and advocate of the brand
- CPD/PRINCE Qualification
Benefits for you, the Executive Assistant:
- £22k - £27k
- Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Executive Assistant who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.