£70000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Flexible Working
0161 2600 649
22 days ago
Salary for the Corporate Finance Director - £70k -£120k
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join the Corporate Finance department of this firm on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals, like-minded professionals and more.
What you will do as the Corporate Finance Director:
- Lead the Corporate Finance Team to deliver for clients across company sales, asset and debt management, mergers and acquisitions
- Work alongside other departments and Directors to move the business forward
- Manage the raising of funds and buy outs
- Professional expertise in a corporate finance position
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or similar
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- An exceptional role model and advocate of the brand
Benefits for you, the Corporate Finance Director:
- £70k - £120k
- Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Corporate Finance Director who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.