£70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Flexible Working, Healthcare
0161 2600 649
3 months ago
Salary for the Chief Operating Officer, COO - £70k -£120k
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join this firm on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals, like-minded professionals and more.
What you will do as the Chief Operating Officer, COO:
- Work directly with, and be a prominent part of the executive leadership team to provide direction for the organisation
- Use your position to drive forward the performance and ongoing improvement
- Look to provide advice and guidance as the next period of growth gets underway
- Implement the policies and procedures to support colleagues throughout their servicing of clients
- Professional expertise in a similar senior position
- Very organised and skilled with time management and prioritisation
- Excellent communication, written and verbally across several offices
- Ideally worked in the financial or legal sector
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- An exceptional role model and advocate of the brand
Benefits for you, the Chief Operating Officer, COO:
- £70k - £120k
- Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Chief Operating Officer, COO who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.