£25000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Study Support, Flexible Working
0161 2600 649
4 months ago
Salary for the Senior Accountant - £25k -£45k
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join this Audit department, within this firm, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals and more, and your growth of experience doesn’t stop there; you can also be supported through your qualifications.
What you will do as the Senior Accountant:
- Work with your client base that includes businesses predominantly from the sports, media and entertainment industries, mainly using Sage 50 and Xero
- Agree and process payment runs on behalf of your clients
- Prepare and complete VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts and reconciling key account balances and presenting in accordance with the individual client
- Ad hoc project work such as forecasts, cash flow and budgets, TV production accounts, assisting clients with software and banking matters
Required Skills for the Senior Accountant:
- ACA / ACCA Part Qualified
- Accountancy practice background
- Knowledge of external audit and regulations
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Time management and organisation
- High work ethic
Benefits for you, the Senior Accountant:
- £25k - £45k
- 10% Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Accounts Senior who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.