£35000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Flexible Working, Study Support
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ.
You will join the Corporate department, within this firm, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to just under 200 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure. For example, one colleague began his journey around 7 years ago as a Junior, and is now an Associate Director, this could also be you!
You will work with large, international trading clients, high net-worth individuals and more, and your growth of experience doesn’t stop there; you can also be fully supported through your qualifications.
What you will do as the Forensic Accountant:
- Work closely with the Corporate team and Partner
- Analyse the financial information and data at a detailed level
- Prepare clear and concise reports
- Ensure that relationships are maintained by offering a high level of service and support
Required Skills for the Forensic Accountant:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Genuinely interested in criminal or forensic financial work
Preferred Skills for the Forensic Accountant:
- Qualified (or close to qualifying)
- Knowledgeable when it comes to IT and financial software packages
Benefits for you, the new Forensic Accountant:
- Up to £60,000 Depending on Experience
- 10% Performance Related Bonus
- Increasing Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Clear Career Progression
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, then apply or get in touch.