£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working, Career Progression, Training in New Technolgies
0161 2600 649
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a confident and professional Junior .Net Developer with a flair for maintaining and writing clean, high quality code and delivering technical projects on time and within budget.
The successful candidate will be articulate and illustrate an ability to communicate with team members, other internal departments and clients.
About You (The Junior .Net Developer)
You are passionate about writing the very best code. You have the skills, drive and talent to continuously improve and learn new technologies. You’re a team player and enjoy solving problems. You are smart and relish learning and self-development.
Essential skills and experience:
- You have some .NET development experience in a commercial environment or/and a good degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You have some understanding of source control solutions (Mercurial)
25 days’ holiday entitlement pro-rata a year in addition to all public bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Fresh fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee on tap
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Monday morning breakfast delivered to your desk