£32000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare
0161 2600 649
4 months ago
Salary for the Audit Senior - £32k -£37k
An exciting opportunity to join a multinational Top 15 accountancy firm.
You will become a fundamental part of a firm who have won numerous awards, including being one of “Britain’s Top Employers 2019”, “Best Tax and Accountancy Firm 2018” and who are also recognised as an Investor in People, meaning that you and your new colleagues are truly seen as a key priority within the company and you will be invested in as an individual and are encouraged to learn, to develop and to engage with a wide range of activities.
This really is an opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking accountancy firms in the UK. You will join this firm where you can accompany your new team on regular social outings and meals around Harrogate Town Centre.
Your new firm has been operating and providing exceptional service to their customers for over 150 years. Their aim is to provide efficient service, that is professional and is well planned. Planning must never be underestimated, and this is reflected through yours and their work and how this affects their client’s ambitions.
Does this reflect your ways of working?
Would you like to benefit from and be part of the reason that they continue to win such awards?
What you will do as the Audit Senior:
- Work with your client base that includes Limited companies, partnerships, high networth individuals and trusts
- Roughly 60% of your time spent working on statutory audits: leading teams onsite and reporting directly to the relevant Manager and Partner
- Roughly 15% spent preparing financial statements for your limited companies, partnerships and trust clients: including consolidations, forecasting, business plans and internal controls
- 5% on preparation of first draft of company tax returns
- 20% on training, on marketing and ad hoc projects/reports for your clients
Required Skills for the Audit Senior:
- ACA / ACCA Part Qualified
- Accountancy practice background
- Knowledge of external audit and regulations
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Time management and organisation
- High work ethic
Benefits for you, the Audit Senior:
- £32k - £37k
- 23 Days Holiday (Buy and Sell Programme)
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Audit Senior who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.