£450000 - £550000 per annum
0161 2600 649
about 2 months ago
- Are you a QA Engineer?
- Are you a QA Tester?
- Are you a QA Analyst?
If you’re looking to work within a company that works with a clean coding process with Agile methodologies, the newest technologies and flexible working then consider this.
You’re a QA engineer with my client, you have:
- A focus on delivery, you have real experience of manual testing as well as QA automation.
You day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a suite of automated behaviour driven regression tests using java, selenium web driver and cucumber JVM.
- Integrated the automated regression test in the Jenkins continuous integration pipeline to provide instant feedback about regression to the development team.
- Comfortable with manual as well as automated testing – with a focus on automated testing.
- Designed BDD testing scenarios in feature files in cucumber and created manual tests in Jira.
- eCommerce testing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks.
- Having excellent communication skills, attention to detail, an analytical mind and a problem-solving aptitude.
If you’re interested and think you would make a good fit for the position then get in touch or just HIT THE APPLY BUTTON NOW.