£65000 - £70000 per annum
0161 2600 649
about 2 months ago
£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits. Permanent position
As an Oracle DBA you will be working for a company who specialise in all aspects of online marketing, websites, online games creation in iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, my client is now recruiting for an Oracle DBA.
Working for a highly regarded company who value their staff, offer a comprehensive benefits package and a vibrant a dynamic environment to work within.
Key responsibilities of an Oracle DBA
As the Oracle DBA you will be responsible for
- Understanding, articulating, and operating Oracle Database platform management
- As the Oracle DBA you will be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialised knowledge regarding database operations
- Ensuring Oracle database platforms are running 24/7
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for daily operations.
- Monitoring and patching of systems, and proactively preventing incidents. Where incidents occur, the Oracle DBA will actively support the Problem management process to resolve and avoid further occurrences.
- On call Oracle operations when needed
- Database and SQL performance tuning
The skills you will need as an Oracle DBA:
- Proven experience with Database Administration for Oracle 11g/12c Server; troubleshooting and resolving database problems, Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Expertise with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
- Explicit knowledge of partitioning, clustering, indexes, index management, and statistics.
This is an awesome company who invest in their staff massively. They offer outstanding training packages with regular salary reviews. To learn more, click on APPLY.