£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Career Progression, Holidays, Pension
0161 2600 649
3 months ago
Your next company is a leading accountancy firm covering the North West operating out of 4 offices. With over 100 accountants and experts to offer business advice their reputation as a market leader shows how outstanding their service and advice is. Clients are mainly based in the North West, but their entire client base covers the UK as a whole. Clients are from varied industries, giving their team a greater exposure than most, meaning that they can truly be experts in their field.
What you will do:
You, the new Payroll Administrator, will join this exciting team in the Worsley office. You will spend your time completing regular payroll for all types of businesses, weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly. You’ll also conducting auto-enrolment, mostly through NEST. The Payroll Administrator will also make calculations and payments for sick pay and maternity and paternity leave. The payroll will mainly be completed using Sage 50 Payroll.
- Proficient with IT and accounting software packages
- Highly organised and able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Previously worked in an accountancy practice / payroll bureau
- Payroll qualification
- Good, quick decision maker
Benefits for you:
- Company Contribution Pension
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
- Generous Holiday Allowance of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Group Income Protection and Death in Service