£0 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: + Uncapped Annual Leave and Much More.
0161 2600 649
3 months ago
If you are a front-end developer looking for the next step in your development career then please, continue.
Looking to work with a company that is at the forefront on the architecture industry? Having previously won awards within the design industry, my client is searching for new ways to use space more effectively and efficiently, consuming less energy.
Are you fascinated by:
- The Internet of Things?
You will be part of the in house tech team, that is working on a very exciting new project. You will be responsible for the architecture of the front-end and how it should be built, reporting to the lead platform engineer on the project.
Therefore you must have a focused and proactive approach, being able to work independently, self – managing your own workload within a small team of IT developers.
As a lead front-end developer you will have at least 3 years experience and the following:
- Vue. JS/React
- Web authorization standards - OAuth
- Interacting with web APIs
- Visualizing data
- Single page applications and browser-based routing
- App state management
- SQL, relational database design
- Unit and integration tests
If you have any of these in addition, that would be great:
- D3 and dc.js to visualise data interactively
- PHP, Laravel/Blade/Webpack
- UI/UX oriented design
- Uncapped paid annual leave
- Working daily in a vibrant, open, studio environment
- Collaborative style of working, with a diverse and dynamic team
- A varied and exciting client list
- Sociable, none hierarchical, ‘family feel’ culture
- Varied and fun perks with a focus on wellbeing; both mental and physical Training and career development opportunities, including your own personal development plan
Please get hit the ‘APPLY’ button now if you think you are suitable for this role.