£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible Working, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare
0161 2600 649
10 months ago
Salary for the Assistant Accountant - £20k - £24k
An exciting opportunity to join a multinational Top 15 accountancy firm.
You will become a fundamental part of a firm who have won numerous awards, including being one of “Britain’s Top Employers 2019”, “Best Tax and Accountancy Firm 2018” and who are also recognised as an Investor in People, meaning that you and your new colleagues are truly seen as a key priority within the company and you will be invested in as an individual and are encouraged to learn, to develop and to engage with a wide range of activities.
This really is an opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking accountancy firms in the UK. You will join this firm where you can accompany your new team on regular social outings and meals around Harrogate Town Centre.
Your new firm has been operating and providing exceptional service to their customers for over 150 years. Their aim is to provide efficient service, that is professional and is well planned. Planning must never be underestimated, and this is reflected through yours and their work and how this affects their client’s ambitions.
Does this reflect your ways of working?
Would you like to benefit from and be part of the reason that they continue to win such awards?
What you will do as the Assistant Accountant:
- Work with your client base mainly using Sage 50 and Xero
- Agree and process payment runs on behalf of your clients
- Assist with the preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Aid with preparing management accounts and reconciling key account balances and presenting in accordance with the individual client
Required Skills for the Assistant Accountant:
- 1218 Months Accountancy practice experience
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Team orientated
- Time management and organisation
- High work ethic and career aspirations
Benefits for you, the Assistant Accountant:
- £20k - £24k
- 28 Days Holiday (Buy and Sell Programme)
- Flexible Working
- Annual Salary Review
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Assistant Accountant who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.