£50000 per annum, Benefits: + BENEFITS
0161 2600 649
10 months ago
If you are a front-end developer looking to work with a company that is at the forefront on the architecture industry, having previously won awards within the design industry, then look no further.
You will be part of the in house tech team, that is working on a very exciting new project. Therefore you must have a creative and proactive approach, where teamwork is at the heart of everything.
As a mid-level developer you will have at least 3 years experience and the following:
- D3 and dc.js to visualise data interactively
- Vue 2 + Vuex to create SPAs and dashboard
- PHP, Laravel/Blade/Webpack
- UI/UX oriented design
- SQL, relational database design
- Able to use REST JSON APIs, oauth, JWT, etc.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you will be entitled to a great rewards scheme:
- Working daily in a vibrant, open, studio environment
- Collaborative style of working, with a diverse and dynamic team
- A varied and exciting client list
- Sociable, none hierarchical, ‘family feel’ culture
- Varied and fun perks with a focus on wellbeing; both mental and physical Training and career development opportunities, including your own personal development plan
- Uncapped paid annual leave
Please get hit the ‘APPLY’ button now if you think you are suitable for this role.