£33000 per annum, Benefits: + BENEFITS
0161 2600 649
4 months ago
As part of the team your daily role will form the backbone of the development efforts and bringing to life features which will be implemented into the software, having an impact on a global sale as the product is shared across the world.
This is a dynamic role and therefore offers a wide range of opportunities including a more creative aspect by which successful candidates will be able to advise on, design and implement their own software features.
The successful candidate will be able to expand their knowledge in a range of aspects from web crawling, data mining, deep learning, pattern recognition to modern user interface design and more. Additionally, you will be able to learn the skills necessary in order to work with a distributed architecture built on top of highly scalable open source frameworks striving to regularly add new features and improve existing ones.
The Desired Skills and Experience:
- PHP OOP ( 5.6 + ) – at least 2 years commercial experience
- MySQL and MVC Architecture
- Experience in architecting, building and maintaining web applications as well as working with 3rd party APIs
- Experience working with GIT
- Some exposure to NoSQL databases e.g. Cassandra, Mongo, Couchbase...
- Creative freedom
- 28 days holiday
- Very casual 'start-up style' working environment
- High business exposure
- Highly entrepreneurial working environment with a young and ambitious team
HIT THE APPLY BUTTON NOW IF YOU ARE A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE