£40000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Bupa discount, Holidays, Sports membership contributions, Product vouchers.
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
- Work for a company where you can make a difference?
- Work within a company that rewards its employees year on year?
- Be part of a company that embraces a dynamic, modern and collaborative environment?
Now you can!
Since 1999 this particular pharmaceutical/cosmetics company was established it has grown at a rapid rate. With the view to continue doing so, taking on more exciting projects and having an increasing need for more talented developers like you.
This is a very dynamic role within a large company, you will be working at a fast-pace where exciting projects are an everyday reality.
If you have experience as a Magento developer or even with Magento 2, then keep reading.
However, this is not your ordinary developer role. Although there is a specific and essential requirement for Magento 2, there is also a demand for the following:
- Adobe Suite
- Experience with CMS systems.
In return, there is a solid rewards and benefits package along with their competitive salary offer. A real life-work balance is something that is respected throughout the company. The benefits grow with every year that you remain with the company. For the first couple of years you can have:
- 23 days annual leave and 4 days sick leave
- £100 product allowance (on their top products)
- Birthday Lay-in
- Up to £30 a month contribution to sports memberships.
- 25% discount on BUPA.
Please hit the ‘APPLY’ button if you’re the right fit for the role.