£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible Working
0161 2600 649
8 months ago
Are you looking to work for the East Midlands Top Accountancy Firm? This is an opportunity to work in a training focused environment and progress your career to the next level. Full training package and study support offered with incredible flexible working hours.
The Tax Manager contributes significantly to the provision of tax compliance and specialist tax advice and planning for a client portfolio, as well as completing work on special projects with a focus on Personal Tax.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TAX MANAGER ARE:
- Day-to-day client management for an allocated portfolio.
- Working within a team to ensure the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical approach whilst managing expectations.
- Developing working relationships with clients to understand their business and to identify any opportunities for cross selling of other Group services.
- Be ATT or CTA qualified or qualified by experience (e.g. 3 years within an accountancy practice).
- Have corporate tax experience, although this is not essential.
- Be an excellent communicator, with a strong attention to detail, a friendly approach and a strong work ethic.