£25000 - £40000 per annum
0161 2600 649
about 2 months ago
Salary: £25,000 - 40,000 (DOE)
Due to continued growth an industry leading company are looking to recruit a PHP Software Developer to join their team. The successful PHP Software Developer requires 1-2 years' prior experience in PHP and MySQL development, on both the front and back end.
The role provides opportunity for career progression whilst using a Laravel platform with optional training provided in Magento. Once having passed a probationary period some remote work will be offered to the successful PHP Software Developer.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong MySQL skills
- Some MVC skills, including experience with frameworks
- Experience in the use of Git for version control
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of Laravel and/or Symfony
- Experience of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with Sass/Less
- Health cover and death-in-service benefits, after a qualifying period
- Monthly colleague recognition scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office every Monday for staff
- Unlimited free hot drinks
- Pool and table tennis tables for ultimate lunch time relaxation
The company have been extrmeley successful in recent years, providing stability for the successful Software Developer. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to further their career with a company that value their employees. If you believe you are the Software Developer this client have been waiting for then apply accordingly and you will be contacted to discuss the role in more depth.