£23000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, Flexi-working, 6% Bonus
0161 2600 649
11 months ago
Salary: £23,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
A Manchester-based client is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. Having received a staggering contract last year, the company have been consistently growing since and subsequently require a quick thinking Project Manager.
The successful Project Manager will liaise with international clients, identifying cost saving practices and understanding relevant financial margins. If successful, you will be provided with an individual training and development programme to allow you to strive in your current position, as well as directing your future with the company specifically around your personal preferences.
- Relevant experience in delivering study projects in the Market Research, Media Agency, Media Owner industries
- Delivery of complex projects involving multiple partners and relationships on time and within budget
- Project Management experience using a formal project management methodology
- Project Management software and systems experience (MSP/PMW etc.)
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level to ensure projects success
- Client-facing experience up to senior management / board level
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- 6% Annual Bonus
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10-12 and 2-4)
- Great working environment - games room with ping pong and games console
- Monthly social events organised by the social committee
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Option of part-remote working following 6 month probation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with a background in business management and organisation. If you are experienced in Project Management, or whether you are a recent graduate eager to propel their career then click to apply and you will be contacted to discuss the role in more depth.