£20000 - £40000 per annum
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
A reputable training focused Nottingham based Practice are on the lookout for their next Accounts and Audit Senior to join their Firm!
Responsibilities and duties are varied, but you can expect to be involved in:
- Undertaking the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit or accounts assignments including the supervision of staff involved on your jobs.
- Forming and nurturing client relationships including meetings on commencement and conclusion of the audit.
- Hands on work with a wide portfolio of clients, addressing issues, identifying risk and developing a business partner approach.
- Supervising and motivating a team of trainee accountants, offering support and development as needed.
- Acting on opportunities to promote the Firm's services and further develop its client base.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques gained within a practice environment.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of UK GAAP.
- Show awareness of the various taxes & know when to refer more complex matters.
- Be regarded as having a strong impact and be personally credible within the practice & within the Accelerate network (formerly HCWA) to which we belong.
- Focus on Business Development by identifying and converting opportunities to develop more work.
- Be a pro-active leader of teams, ensuring team members are properly supervised and motivated and assisting the managers in ensuring that employee needs, including training and development, are identified and acted upon.