£35000 per annum, Benefits: A long list of exciting benefits...
0161 2600 649
11 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: QA
SALARY: £35,000 (+ EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE BENEFITS)
Are you a QA Analyst looking for a new challenge in a software company that has international reach? My client has been producing market-leading software for over 35 years. They are the market leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. They have over 65 brands within the group and have over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries.
The QA Analyst role sits within an Agile Scrum team and participates fully in the software development life cycle. The role works closely with software developers and product owners to ensure the quality of the software releases and provide confidence to all stakeholders. The Scrum teams are fast-paced environments and require people that can solve complex problems quickly and effectively while maintaining a focus on wider goals.
This QA Analyst role fits within a wider R&D team which has a strong culture of innovation and trust, a culture in which members of the team are encouraged to engage with the wider technology community and bring ideas back into the team. The R&D team encourages people to put forward new ideas and challenge old assumptions as part of the day to day work. To encourage a culture of innovation all team members are given a day every month to pursue independent projects and research not related to their general sprint work.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem-solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. My client is incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding so the internal opportunities within the 65 companies within the group are endless.
You will be skilled in QA / SQL / Automation testing / Selenium or Specflow BDD
Day to Day –
- Provide creative input into feature refinements
- Prepare and execute test cases based on established standard software testing techniques
- Design reusable and maintainable automated tests
- Use a curious and methodical mindset to investigate issues
- Communicate clearly verbally and in writing at a technical as well as a business level
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Gain an understanding of user behaviour and good UI/UX design
- Critical attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Experience working in a QA similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, and Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience of Agile and the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Issue tracking systems such as Jira
- Practical experience or theoretical knowledge of automated testing (Selenium / Specflow BDD).
- Ambition to progress
If you hold skills in QA / SQL / Automation testing / Selenium or Specflow BDD and are interested in this role or similar positions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt on 0118 466 0226 / firstname.lastname@example.org.