£25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: A long list of exciting benefits...
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: JUNIOR DEVELOPER
SALARY: £30,000 (+ BENEFITS)
Are you looking for a new challenge in a software company that has international reach? My client has been producing market-leading software for over 35 years. They are the market leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. They have over 65 brands within the group and have over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries.
Their developers are passionate about writing high-quality products and code. Adopting agile methodology, they encourage continuous improvement of their products, toolset and processes. Nothing is static in software. To ensure their developers continue to be the best around, they insist on giving developers time and resource to experiment and conduct research.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem-solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. My client is incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding so the internal opportunities within the 65 companies within the group are endless.
Day to Day –
- Understand the software requirements for the project
- Hands-on development in an agile environment of product features and bug fixes.
- Writing unit tests and automated tests.
- Daily reporting of development activities through the daily stand-ups and engagement in the full Agile process.
- Work with the team to define and agree estimates
- Follow defined software development processes and coding standards
- Responsibly follow planned and assigned task lists.
- C# / .Net
- SQL server
- Ambition to progress