£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Perk box, Eye care + More
0161 2600 649
7 months ago
My client specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, my client is now recruiting for a “Media Buyer” to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis. The company’s growth allows massive opportunity for progression and personal development within the business, with offices and clients around the globe, this is a great time to secure a position in a thriving Digital business.
The PBU division has recently emerged, and they’re in the process of developing their new and exciting team. Their gaming clients operate in several markets, giving the candidate access and exposure to several audiences across the globe.
This role involves purchasing media on the open marketplace via DBM (whilst setting up campaigns through DCM), analysing performance using Excel skills, applying optimisation strategies and negotiating deals on the private marketplace.
The ideal candidate is target-driven, has very good experience in programmatic media buying and possesses strong analytical skills. Ideally, the candidate will be familiar with using DSPs such as DBM or App Nexus, 3rd Party ad servers such as DCM, as well as possessing intermediate-level Excel skills (pivots, formulae, vLookups).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced programmatic media buyer to join a new and exciting PBU team in a truly unique and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing campaign budgets
- Reporting on campaign performance to senior management
- Overall brand strategy management
- Purchasing media via the open/private marketplace, using DBM as the core DSP.
- Trafficking campaigns via an adserver, which includes floodlight tagging.
- Monitoring performance on a daily basis, whilst optimising campaigns accordingly.
- Reporting to our Head of Acquisition on a weekly basis, using complicated Excel formulae.
- Negotiating larger media deals, often involving direct partnerships.
- Launching new sub-divisions within the display channel, such as pop-under, native etc.
- Advising on media budgets, with heavy focus on the strategy.
- Managing media billings and hitting/exceeding targets as set out by the Board.
- Experience in a programmatic trading role (1-3 years)
- Familiar with programmatic DSPs (DBM preferable)
- Intermediate-level Excel skills for complicated reporting.
- Sound technical skills, as well as being strategically minded.
- Familiar with 3rd party ad servers (DCM preferable)
- Strong knowledge of display advertising.
If you are interested in this role or similar positions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt on 0118 466 0226 / email@example.com