£18000 - £22500 per annum
0161 2600 649
10 months ago
Are you a Test Engineer looking for a new challenge in a software company that has international reach? My client is a worldwide leader in automotive aftermarket diagnostics and technical support. In June 2017, they were acquired by a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and vehicle services markets. In August 2017, my client acquired a leading provider of remote diagnostics and advanced vehicle communication technical support and services for the aftermarket throughout North America, primarily for domestic and Asian vehicle makes.
By leveraging the expertise of these business units, my client is fast-changing the way aftermarket support is offered and performed. Through the combination of advanced technology, innovative software, and sophisticated technical support, my client delivers amongst the aftermarket industry’s most advanced and innovative automotive diagnostic support worldwide.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. My client is incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding so the internal opportunities are endless.
Day to Day –
- Generating and executing test cases
- Reporting defects and provide feedback to the development teams
- Doing continuous testing and upgrades
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, quality standards and Health and Safety practices.
- Adopt a professional manner at all times with colleagues and customers
- Any other duties required in order to support the needs of the business.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work across multiple projects using differing code bases
- Being analytical and effective
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Problem solving skills
- Paying attention to details
- Preparing concise documentation
- Information technology
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- Stress management
- Manual and Automated Testing
- Understanding structured test methods and processes
- Software development programming experience (C#, Python)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Microsoft Team Services
- Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver
- Mobile app testing tool such as Appium
- ISTQB certification
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement